Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where will Stacy go?


Stacy received her mission call today and of course the big question is where will she go???

  • Will she go somewhere near the equator where it will be impossible for her to wear her four layers of T-shirts?
  • Will she go somewhere where they are still trying to figure out if agency is free or not?
  • Will she go on a service mission where she has to mow lawn all day (well, maybe not all day, but atleast enough to get her 40 hours in a week)?
  • Will she go somewhere where there is no electricity so she doesn't have to worry about hanging lights or changing plugs for everyone she visits?

Here's what Ashley and Kailyn think about Stacy going on a mission. . .

So. . . . . . where do you think she will go?

(Come on Garners - I am counting on you guys!)

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think St. George

Anonymous said...

I think dawnyawnya.

Kim said...

I say Argentina - to fulfill the circle.

nettie said...

In my mind STacy isn't old enough to be going on a mission! Congratulations. I say she will be going to the Phillipines!

LOVE the songs ash and kailyn, is that another aaron original?

Heidi said...

I would definitely vote for Argentina!! But what about the big, fat, ugly boy...is he really in the way? Ash and Kai, you did a great job singing! Jeron loved watching you! Does she have the call or not?

Anonymous said...

Where is dawnyawnya Kailyn? Hilarious. I think she will go to Canada.

Anonymous said...

Mexico

Jeanne Garner said...

I hope for South America like the boys. I will say Venezuela.

Anonymous said...

He thinks Los Angeles.

abby said...

I think she is going to Russia.

Anonymous said...

Grace says somewhere in California.

Anonymous said...

Casey laughed when I said Brazil. I guess that is where he thinks.

Garn said...

Sao Paulo Brazil

Anonymous said...

Hawaii or China

Anonymous said...

College

Anonymous said...

South America

Heidi said...

Way to go Garners!! You've made Kim so happy! Can't wait for the official news!

Anonymous said...

congrats stacy. i say MISSOURI. and where is that dawnyawnya place kailyn? and i love ashley's guess too---st. george??? does she love that place or something?

Kim said...

I'm altering my guess - or just adding another guess - I say Las Vegas West Mission.

Kim said...

The song is definitely an Aaron original. I don't know why Ashley said St. George - that was the first thing she said. And Kailyn, I gave her all these choices and then she said that nonsense word and I said - Indiana? and she said no, dawnyawnya. She said it enough times I could figure out what she was saying. Funny Girl. And the Big Fat Ugly Boy is still probably on His mission - in europe maybe?

Garn said...

what if she goes to france?

Kim said...

THat would be ironic don't ya think - they wouldn't be able to write for 6 months.

Anonymous said...

I have 2 guesses. First Bahia Blanca, Argentina. Second, Denver, Colorado because it was the location of the longest day of her life, and will now be the location of the longest 18 months of her life.

Brandon said...

Kim,

I had to post a comment, because I beleive you are closing in on the all-time Sorensen-blog record of comments on a particular posting. The previous high-water mark is held by Nettie's Yeti blog, and is somewhere in the neighborhood or 27 comments (Nettie, please clarify).

Also, I wanted to state for-the-record that in about 12 years, you will regret teaching your girls anything about 'Hoochie-Cooching'. Your adult-themed blog is now off-limits to my daughters.

Anonymous said...

here is to the record

Anonymous said...

Ashley and Kailyn, we loved your singing. Aaron you're a great song writer. Thanks Kimmy this was great fun. We now know that none of the guesses were correct, but we'll lert you break the news on your next blog entry!!!!

Garn said...

You should have seen the look on mom's face when she read where she is going....priceless.

Brandon said...

...shaking my hands frantically in anticipation... Please don't make me suffer any longer...

Kim said...

DId anyone get a picture??? I want one!

nettie said...

Brandon,

I have NO idea what the record is (I'll have to go check)...wow, I had NO idea how closely you watched my blog...but then again, the comments section is your blog.

Brandon said...

Nettie,

I think I may have been wrong. Maybe the record for my blog (the comments section of your blog) was 32, set by talk of the World Cup last summer.

nettie said...

Nope, 27 was the record, but you were right it was the world cup discussion.

hmm...now to come up with something very juicy to take the new record away from NV DAIRY AIR.