Sunday, March 25, 2007

pics

Here is some pictures of Stacy opening her call.
I am right there in the blackberry in front of her. I was walking around Home Depot when she opened it
She look pretty happy about it, I think.
And this is a picture of my mom about 10 seconds after she announced where she was going.
Wish I could have been there!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the reactions of both your mom and the girl sitting next to stacy. funny!!! good pictures.

Jessica said...

That's so much fun! I bet she can't wait. What language will she speak?

nettie said...

The look on your mom's face is classic...I can imagine my mother's reaction would be very similar!

Heidi said...

Mom Garner looks a lot nervous...? Remember, Mom, the Lord protects His missionaries! She will have the time of her life! I am so excited for Stacy! She will be an awesome missionary!

Heidi said...

btw...have you been printing your posts out? Have you figured a better way than just hitting the little printer button on the tool bar? I just don't like the headers and footers when you print that way. Let me know if you know any tricks!

Kim said...

I haven't printed my blogs out - but I did copy and paste some to Microsoft word - it doesn't come out looking as nice, but I still get the info. I don't know - I haven't figured out how to archive yet. Maybe there is a way to download it to a file and then you can save it on a disk. I don't know.

nettie said...

my friend knows a way to save them to disc and it looks exactly as it does when you pull it up online. it even saves the comments (which I think are some of the best parts of blogs). I will have to ask her how.

Heidi said...

Thanks, Nettie! Be sure to post that somewhere where I can find it! Why scrapbook all this fabulous stuff when it's already been done once!?

Anonymous said...

Who was the insider that snapped the pictures????? If you were to take a picture today, I would look alot different. I found out we are only separated by the Pacific Ocean. We are excited for Stacy.
By the way good luck on your trenches.

Dacia said...

Who is the girl next to stacy, she looks familiar?

Kim said...

Her name is Krista Luke - she is a cousin.