We had sooooo much fun. Our family definitely needed some time with Aaron to ourselves for more than a few hours. It was very fun and relaxful. We started out in Salt Lake at the temple. The girls loved the temple and they did pretty good watching the Joseph Smith movie in the Legacy Theater. We then went to stay at Emily's (I think Brandon heard we were coming and quickly made plans not to be there). We missed Brandon but had tons of fun with Emily and the girls and Kelli and Jimmi. We went to the Gateway Discovery Museum. The girls had so much fun at the area with kid sized big kid stuff - a house, a grocery store and a barn area. They got to shop, Kailyn got to pump gas from a real pretend gas pump - I think they all had fun for the most part. They had a spot where you could be on the news - don't you think our news would be entertaining if those three girls were our news anchors?
Then we went to Idaho and stayed at my sister-in-laws parents house on the river. It was fun - it is really saying something that as we were leaving, Aaron said, I could have stayed one more day, we didn't get everything in. My brother had set up the ultimate Wiffle ball field. My brothers loved hitting homers into the upper deck (the upstairs deck). I think we played wiffle ball almost every night till 11:00. They had a golf course set up - they planned a tournament that we only got through one round of and a relay race with all the kids involved. Kailyn rode in the canoe with Aaron, I ran around the bases, and Ashley rode a bike around the driveway. Ashley was brave enought to attempt a tube ride, but was quickly in the water and would then have nothing to do with it anymore. All in all it was a very fun weekend. . .
3 comments:
SOOO fun! Your families are always up for a good time, aren't they?! I love Kailyn's silly face on the news. We loved the Children's Museum, too. I'm guessing that there are other stories to tell...can't wait to hear them!
ha ha nice hat Chris!
i haven't checked blogs in a while, so this is a delayed comment---but that vacation looked like fun...very relaxing. i love ashley's long bangs. the girls are too cute!!!
Post a Comment