Sunday, August 26, 2007






Wyatt is so big! I can't believe how fast he has grown. Now that he is crawling, it is like he attacks it - he gets so excited and just goes after things like I've never seen before. He is still sweet and a happy baby - now if I can just get him sleeping 10 hours at night. . .

I am really enjoying the fact that Heidi can take our pictures - I look back at my Sears and JC Penney experiences and think of the crazy, stressful experiences they were. I went to Heidi's and was able to get my kids ready (and not have them ruined after an hour in the car). The older ones played while we took Wyatt's pictures and then all of a sudden it seemed like we were done. I hadn't even attempted to pull out my hair or wish I could just be shot. . . Quite an improvement - Thanks Heidi for your great skills!

6 comments:

Brett said...

Great skills indeed... the pictures look great. :-)

Anonymous said...

You ARE so lucky, great pictures and cute kids. Good job Heidi!

nettie said...

these pics are adorable! Heidi is awesome. I love kailyn and ashley's smiles in the pic with all three kids. Kailyn's hair looks so much darker than ashley's in the pic with only the girls...she's so cute.

and of course wyatt is so cute. I wish morgan would smile like that when I went to take her pic...

Anonymous said...

i am in love with ashley's hair. and i too love kailyn's face. you have some dang cute kids...

Kim said...

Nettie - It has taken me 3 1/2 years (4 1/2 for some) to actually have my children smile when someone says, "Smile!" It definitely makes picture time a little easier.

Anonymous said...

What darling children, whose grandchildren are they anyway? So fun!!!