One thing I love about the dairy, is the plentiful amount of corn on the cob this time of year. It makes for easy dinners and happy kids (and moms and dads)!
Kailyn and Ashley are soooo cute. It looks yummy. Your cobs are quite abit longer than ours were. I love harvest time in the garden. We loved having you here last weekend. It was sooo fun.
Do you guys do that thing in Fallon where all you eat for dinner is stuff from the garden? Corn on the cob, tomatoes and cottage cheese, and a light cucumber salad. Mmmmm.
For answers to this question and other related Sorensen dining habits, please see my book Sorenology Volume 3, Chapter 16. There you will find a discertation on the various items that can be considered a Sorensen Meal. To the rest of the country, this would be considered a 'snack'. But to a Sorensen, when two or more of them are used in combination, they consider this a full meal.
Cheese Crackers Apples Carrots Grapes
I've been known to hide cheeseburgers under the couch to save up for emergencies. Then, when presented such dishes, I can still recieve actual sustanence. I suggest you do the same.
6 comments:
YUUUMMMMMYYYYY! We'll be over tomorrow!
I am jealous. Corn on the cob is one of my favorite foods and for me to have some I have to go buy it somewhere. Enjoy it for me.
Kailyn and Ashley are soooo cute. It looks yummy. Your cobs are quite abit longer than ours were. I love harvest time in the garden. We loved having you here last weekend. It was sooo fun.
Do you guys do that thing in Fallon where all you eat for dinner is stuff from the garden? Corn on the cob, tomatoes and cottage cheese, and a light cucumber salad. Mmmmm.
Mary,
For answers to this question and other related Sorensen dining habits, please see my book Sorenology Volume 3, Chapter 16. There you will find a discertation on the various items that can be considered a Sorensen Meal. To the rest of the country, this would be considered a 'snack'. But to a Sorensen, when two or more of them are used in combination, they consider this a full meal.
Cheese
Crackers
Apples
Carrots
Grapes
I've been known to hide cheeseburgers under the couch to save up for emergencies. Then, when presented such dishes, I can still recieve actual sustanence. I suggest you do the same.
Thanks for the advice Brandon. I'll keep that in mind...
Post a Comment