The weekend before the fourth of July, we enjoyed a visit from my parents. . .


They brought their big blow-up water slide - The girls loved it. We spent an afternoon at the lake, my mom got my house into shape and my dad weeded my flower gardens and made them look great. Thanks for a great weekend mom and dad!Then we had fun with the Sorensens. At least while we were all healthy! I am not so great at pictures - but I promise we had fun with Emily, Brandon, Rob and Mary, too! The girls did some performing which sometime I will try to get posted.
This was how the girls spent Sunday the 8th - Aaron lovingly took a picture of us all not moving. . . As Kailyn put it, "This is not a fun day, Mom!"
We also began our Harry Potter Movie Marathon. Ashley has watched HP #2 several times so she wanted to be in on the movie action. If I told her I thought parts were too scary for her she would reply, "Mom, it is only pretend!" She would admit that she did need someone to watch it with her or be on someone's lap while it was on. Kelli was there to protect her for #1.
Aaron told me that it is fun to watch movies with Ashley. She just scoots over close to him and asks questions during the scary parts - unlike some people in this family, we just cover our eyes or leave the room.We also had a visit from my cousin Dacia - I didn't get any pictures of it, but it was so fun to visit with them! Good luck in Indiana!!!
7 comments:
Sheesh...Ashley was probably scared of that crusty/evil look I am giving.
That picture of you three sick in bed is perfect! Poor girls...
Kelli,
It looks like at any moment, lasers are going to shoot from your eyes and start something on fire...
quit yelling, I didn't take the time to clear up red eye. Like I said, our computer shuts down quickly!
Kim why don't you just email them the updated version. Send 5 pictures at a time so it clogs up their email system.
For the record, I never sent 5.
I love it when you clog up my email system kim. the more pictures the better!
Thanks for adding my visit to the blog - I was going to put the one picture we took but decided it wasn't fair to have you in your pjs. The people that know you would know it was because you were SLAVING away for your guests - YOU ARE THE BEST HOST!!! We love you!
Post a Comment