We have been doing the swim lesson thing for the past couple of weeks - I was pleasantly surprised at how brave the girls were. I may have swimmers yet!
P.S. Have I mentioned that Wyatt is soooooooooooo sweet!?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute, cute, cute!!! The girls look like they are having a ball. We can't wait to watch them swim in person. There's nothing cuter than a sleeping baby!!!!!!
you give me hope that i might one day have a child who likes to swim. we went to the pool today and morgan cried for the firt 15 minutes. it's ridiculous.
she eventually warmed up and had fun, but i had to hold her hand everywhere, and we only stayed in the 6 inch deep water.
We are so excited to see you in less than 2 weeks! My kids are also doing swim lessons - so fun! Bryson hated them last year even though he loved swimming but this year he was moved to level 2 on the first day of class and Kaitlyn also loves them. (I can't wait to see Wyatt - he is SO PRECIOUS)
Cute! I miss being a swim teacher! I look out the window from where I sit at my *desk job* (sigh) and wish I was out in the water teaching the kids again...but it just doesn't pay to have a college education in that field of work :)
The first picture is so Kailyn to me. Everyone is kicking their feet in the pool, trying to do what the girl is saying, and Kailyn is happy just sitting there observing until someone reminds her that she's at swimming lessons... She's so cute!
...just wondering if we are going to get a post this month...
p.s. Robb, I don't know if you are aware of this, but I almost made a fantastic tribute to you when we were in Fallon, by buying the exact clothes you were wearing in the 'Robb and Jeanne's Visit. . . ' post. I was so excited. I was even growing a goatee to complete the transformation. Unfortunately, when I tried the clothes on, I looked like 'Baby Huey' in them, so my wife made me return te entire ensamble. It would have been great, tho...
8 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!! The girls look like they are having a ball. We can't wait to watch them swim in person. There's nothing cuter than a sleeping baby!!!!!!
you give me hope that i might one day have a child who likes to swim. we went to the pool today and morgan cried for the firt 15 minutes. it's ridiculous.
she eventually warmed up and had fun, but i had to hold her hand everywhere, and we only stayed in the 6 inch deep water.
Nettie...
that sounds like piper
We are so excited to see you in less than 2 weeks! My kids are also doing swim lessons - so fun! Bryson hated them last year even though he loved swimming but this year he was moved to level 2 on the first day of class and Kaitlyn also loves them. (I can't wait to see Wyatt - he is SO PRECIOUS)
Cute! I miss being a swim teacher! I look out the window from where I sit at my *desk job* (sigh) and wish I was out in the water teaching the kids again...but it just doesn't pay to have a college education in that field of work :)
The first picture is so Kailyn to me. Everyone is kicking their feet in the pool, trying to do what the girl is saying, and Kailyn is happy just sitting there observing until someone reminds her that she's at swimming lessons...
She's so cute!
...just wondering if we are going to get a post this month...
p.s. Robb, I don't know if you are aware of this, but I almost made a fantastic tribute to you when we were in Fallon, by buying the exact clothes you were wearing in the 'Robb and Jeanne's Visit. . . ' post. I was so excited. I was even growing a goatee to complete the transformation. Unfortunately, when I tried the clothes on, I looked like 'Baby Huey' in them, so my wife made me return te entire ensamble. It would have been great, tho...
Robb, are you creeped out that there is a guy out there you've never met that is trying to look and dress exactly like you?
Post a Comment