Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Robb and Jeanne's Visit. . .

We had a blast with Robb and Jeanne this past weekend. We spent an afternoon at the lake -

The girls love the water. . . They keep asking when we get to go back to the beach. It's too bad that when there are so many fun things to do that it is the busiest time for Aaron. It is especially fun this year because the girls are not so scared of the water - they love to ride the jet ski and just play in the water.
Aaron and Wyatt relaxing . . .
Wyatt took an hour nap all cuddled up in his stroller.
Wyatt LOVES the water. . .
Quit mocking the pink hat - somehow I got to the beach with only girls' hats - I am still learning about planning for boys!
Aaron took the kids on trailer rides.
We had s'mores and s'mores and s'mores. . .
And of course we spent tons of time talking - is there anything better than just visiting and hanging out?!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a blast. What a relaxing trip and great company. Thanks for your awesome hospitality. YOu guys are great. Smores were a great part. I wish we could do that here. Darn city rules.

Jessica said...

That picture of Wyatt in the water is SO CUTE! I have s'mores almost every day on our barbeque--I'm totally addicted!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. Your grass is amazing. We're gonna have to make a trip there SOON!!!!

nettie said...

so did aaron bring his bike out to the lake? what a great idea!

Your grass does look great!

Brandon said...

Your question was:

"is there anything better than just visiting and hanging out?"

Answer:

Yes. Lots of things. For one, visiting and hanging out while eating pizza and watching a Jazz game. Or even visiting and hanging out while someone informs you that you just won the lottery.


I'm just sayin'...

Anonymous said...

the bike trailer rides were at our house the night of the smores.

Anonymous said...

tell aaron sorry that casey was screaming on the trailer ride he did that to our neighbors last year a week after his birthday