Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beet Greens

This past week we had beet greens for the first time from our garden. The girls love them and beg us to make them all the time. The other night Aaron made some for him and I after the kids went to bed - in about one minute Ashley was at the door of her bedroom and said - I smell beet greens and I want some!

6 comments:

nettie said...

classic Aaron phrase: "holy smokes".

Anonymous said...

oooh...beat green bouqet...great idea. Too bad there are no more weddings in the Sorensen future. That would be cheap and delicious.

Anonymous said...

i mean "beet". i'm on vacation, what can i say.

Anonymous said...

You missed one Kelli...bouquet. What healthy eaters, I doubt Abbey or Mylie would even try them!

Anonymous said...

What "krazy" kids!! How would it be to have children that love beet greens. Loved the video.

Heidi said...

Aaron, will you make me some beet greens next time we're there? I have to say that I really love them, too! What great parents you are to have introduced your children to such a delicacy so early in their lives! Good job!