Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sightings of Spring


I have to say that Spring is my favorite season and over the past few days I am getting excited for it.

I love that my very own tulips and daffodils are starting to come up.


I love that all three of our newly planted trees have buds on them.


I love that the girls can go out at any time of the day - not to hot and not to cold.

I love black patches of ground - it means that weeds are being burned.

I love the fields when they start greening up - it gives me hope for some color.

Don't get me wrong - I know that we are still in for some cold weather, but how fun to think that we are getting so close to spring days - for as long as they last anyway!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

"I love black patches of ground" You make me laugh...I'm a little jealous I'll never get to live on a farm like you though!

Heidi said...

SPRING!?! We have 3 inches of snow on the ground and it's still coming down! Spring IS a nice thought...I just don't think we'll be experiencing it anytime soon! I love your pictures!