I know I am late but I haven't got around to blogging Valentine's Day and it is one of my favorite holidays - so I had to share our fun day. The girls woke up to their little Valentine cups which of course could only be filled with chocolate and mint candies - which they were thrilled about.

They love their chocolate - Thanks Grandma and Grandpas!


Ashley and Kailyn wanted German Pancakes for their Valentine's Dinner. (I was just glad they wanted something easy!)

I finally made my heart-shaped cheesecake that I have been wanting to make for 3 years!
Aaron and I always have a nice dinner after the kids are in bed - It turned out yummy despite the fact that when aaron went to grill the steak and shrimp our barbeque grill was out of gas and I forgot about potatoes till about 15 minutes before we planned to eat. Luckily everything came together and it was pretty tasty!


They love their chocolate - Thanks Grandma and Grandpas!


Ashley and Kailyn wanted German Pancakes for their Valentine's Dinner. (I was just glad they wanted something easy!)

I finally made my heart-shaped cheesecake that I have been wanting to make for 3 years!
Aaron and I always have a nice dinner after the kids are in bed - It turned out yummy despite the fact that when aaron went to grill the steak and shrimp our barbeque grill was out of gas and I forgot about potatoes till about 15 minutes before we planned to eat. Luckily everything came together and it was pretty tasty!
3 comments:
fun kim. i love ashley and kailyn's hair. ...and that's A LOT of roses. pretty!
I agree with Jamie...that's a lot of roses! You didn't tell me there were THAT many roses! Good job, Aaron! BTW...did you decide against the party?
I didn't do the party because it got closer and closer to V-day and I didn't have invites out to the girls and I was tired, so I talked Kailyn into having an easter party with her friends so we could do an easter egg hunt - that satisfied her:)!
Post a Comment