Ashley likes Nanny McFee - We have rented it several times and they have watched it I don't know how many times. For those of you who haven't seen it, there is a part where the kids are trying to be mean to Nanny McFee and they give her wrong names for themselves and one of the girls gives the name 'bosoms'.
So tonight Ashley and Kailyn are playing and Ashley is the mom. They are trying to decide on a name for Kailyn and Ashley says, "I call you Bosoms". (In her pretend voice and so serious) I am cleaning the kitchen and it is all I could do to not burst out laughing. I don't say anything quite yet and Kailyn says, "Yeah, Bosoms is a good name!" I can't stop myself and I laugh and then as serious as I can I say "we don't call people 'Bosoms'". Of course Ashley is like, "Why?" So I tell her why and she looks at me with this funny grin like mom that was way too much information! They continue on with their name choosing and a minute later Kailyn comes up to me and says,"I'm Patty, is that a good name?"
Very funny girls!
1 week ago
3 comments:
ha ha! I can't wait to have kids!
Thank you so much for sharing your funny moments...I love the laughs they bring me...laughing is good! How do I link you to my blog?
lol! Keep 'em coming Kim. Your girls are very funny!
Post a Comment