Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We are having. . . .. .

































































A Boy! 
 We are very excited and now I feel like I can get ready.  It just seems more real now that we saw that there is really something in there.  Everything appears to look good - 3 more months and we will get to see him!

10 comments:

Garn said...

Great news....Congrats

Kelli said...

what? i thought your leg hair wasn't growing...that indicates a girl doesn't it? ha ha...

awesome!

nettie said...

oh, i'm so glad it's a boy...calvin and wyatt need more buddies.

Brett said...

Sweet, that's awesome news!!!

The Sorensens said...

Yeah!!! We're so excited for you guys.

Kassi said...

Yea!! Two and two, way to keep it even!

Jeanne Garner said...

Oh that is so great. You match us.

Garn said...

I am so excited for you!
Thanks so much for such a wonderful time at your home! You have a beautiful and fun family! We always love coming!

Love,Jodi

Dacia said...

Congrats! I have been wanting to call and catch up - one of these days:) I think of you often and can't wait to hear how having four is and to see if I want to follow in your footsteps for that too:)

Teri said...

I while back I lost all the links to blogs on my sidebar. Somehow I never added yours back. Anyway, I am happy to see you are expecting. Good luck with things. You have a cute family.