Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 weeks

Here I am at 25 weeks.  I was looking through pictures and I don't have any of me at all during this pregnancy.  So, Kailyn being the sweetheart she is, took this of me while she was playing with the camera.

2nd of all, a big thing happened yesterday that I am so proud of myself for. . . . I changed my ultrasound to an earlier date!  All by myself!  That involved calling my doctor's office to tell them the time they picked for me didn't work and calling radiology and changing the appointment.  Did I mention I hate calling drs. offices and things like that - especially if it is because I might be making more work for them/making things difficult.  Anyway, I don't have to wait another month to check things out!  We are very excited!

11 comments:

Jeanne Garner said...

About time with the photo. Second of all, you would be in the very minority when it comes to call drs offices and changing appointments. Third when is your new appointment? And, you better tell us right away what you find out.

Kelli said...

cant wait!

Mary said...

I hate making "business" calls too! Doctors, hair appointments, visiting teaching. Yuck. I'm proud of you Kim.

Stephanie said...

Hey Kim, Congrat's on the pregnancy. Looks like you are about 5 weeks ahead of me. I hate calling Dr.'s offices too. My ultrasound was Monday and we found out we are having a girl. I'm naming her after you. (I'm changing the spelling a little) Kimberlie Jo Campbell. I hope everything is going well.

Kassi said...

Good for you on changing the ultrasound to earlier! I love Dr Reimer, but think its cruel he makes us wait so long for the ultrasound!

jamie k said...

so what's the new day? cute belly.

Terry and Cathryn said...

Yes! When is the appointment? By the way you do look very cute.

nettie said...

very cute belly. do the girls think it's a boy or a girl?

Heidi said...

YAY! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to know for sure...of course, I have my inklings...

jamie k said...

kim, you and i are finding out on the same day!!! wow.

Dacia said...

You are one hot mama, even pregnant. I want to be like you when I grow up!!! (Hey, Chad just got me Miss Saigon soundtrack for my birthday and I am listening to it and so reliving New York - lets go back!!!)