Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chris and Jodi's Visit

Chris and Jodi came for a visit a week a half ago . . . (has it been that long?? - Time Flies!)  It is always fun when they come and the girls had so much fun with Karina and Elise.  Sadly I only took 3 pictures/videos.  
I must say this is a great one to have gotten - Wyatt fell in love with Chris.  He wanted to play with him all the time - Chris would wrestle with him or throw him in the air and Wyatt was always saying, "Gin!  Gin!" (again)  Wyatt would go to Chris and pull his hand to go and play trains with him.  It was fun to watch - and nice to have a little break from playing trains!

Ashley and I fell in love with the Wii.  We can officially say that we really want one - I may want one a little more than her. This video is of her with Wii Fit doing the hula hoop - she did better than me at it!  It really is the same thing so you just need to watch about 10 seconds of her wiggling to see how cute she looks!

This is Karina and Ashley jogging together  - - did I mention that I really, really want one of these?

2 comments:

jamie k said...

kelli and jimi just sold their's...

aaron, kim's birthday is right around the corner ;)

Dacia said...

We LOVE our Wii! We finally got one once I decided I NEEDED one. Bryson and Kevin had been wanting one but it was the Wii fit that sold me and I love it! Alyssa says "gin gin". WE MISS YOU! I was so jealous that Shantel was visiting you this weekend. I want to come see you all cute and pregnant.