Ashley's first day went well - for both of us. I took her in made sure all was well, I went in to help/see how Ashley was doing during lunch, and I picked her up to make sure all was well. As for today I am sure it is going well for her - for me I am not so sure. I don't know why, but it is soooo hard for me to put her on the bus the first few times, I am so not in control to make sure she gets everywhere she needs to be, and now, waiting for her to come home is killing me - what if she didn't get on the right bus or what if there wasn't someone there to help her - I really should have just gone in to make sure she got on the bus okay!
Anyway, so she looked really cute. . . She was so excited for her cold lunch, she had it planned for several days.
Tiffany is in her class - I think they were both glad to have each other on the first day. She has a great teacher and hopefully she will have a great year!
12 comments:
Okay, Kim, fast forward one year from now and those emotions are what I will be feeling. Oh Kim what will I do?!?!? Yikes.
Oh by the way, Ashley looks so beautiful.
What was for lunch? Cute Pajamas Wyatt has on.
her lunch consisted of wheat thins, cheese slices, turkey squares, applesauce, pudding and milk. She ate a couple of crackers, no cheese, the turkey, 1/2 of the pudding and her milk - I am still learning portion sizes for her. . . tomorrow she wants an egg salad sandwich so we shall see how that goes.
oh my gosh, she looks sooo hip! and she was in the cold lunch line? cooool!
i cant believe what a big girl she is.
that is so perfect that she had her little lunch planned days in advance.
love it.
(where's the billy goat in the background?)
she had it written on a post it - i think planned to be posted on her lunch box until the day - it was pretty cute. . .
oh my goodness. ashley is sooo old. i love how it seems like kailyn wishes she was her. and i love how the lunch pale is up front in every picture. i'm glad she has a friend/cousin in class.... i'm kinda sick to my stomach for her reading this post. who is her teacher???
She even had her lunchbox with her at my house! You'll have to save that for her - let her kids put barbie clothes in it! (my mom has a gi joe one with army guys) Remind me to tell you a possible reason for the upset moms on the first days of school.
She looks so cute! That school brings back old memories. What is Ashley Sorensen 670561?
That first pic is such a model shot. Look at that! Cute...
Since I didn't get to come to the reunion this weekend I was missing you and your beautiful kids and decided to catch up on your blogs. It was fun to read everything and see all the cute pictures. (Your reunion at your parent's house sure looked fun - having those mission meals was a great idea.)
MISS YOU LOADS AND LOADS!!
Hey Kimberly...Ashley is soooo big!! I just dropped my baby off at college! I had all of the same feelings that you did...it never changes no matter how big they get! We were just up in Rupert the other day. It was fun to visit with your parents and Grandma. Your Mom and Dad are amazing people!! They told me that you have a great recipe for homemade bread. Would you be able to email it to me? I have been grinding my own wheat and making bread for a little while now. I would like to try a new recipe. You can email it to me at lmmcbride9@yahoo.com.
Thanks...Leah
Post a Comment