Saturday, December 8, 2007

I HATE PICTURES!


STOP TAKING MY PICTURE!
why are you still taking my picture?!!!

6 comments:

nettie said...

oh man, this cracked me up! He still manages to look really cute even through the tears.

I think this is the first time I have ever seen him without a big grin on his face.

Heidi said...

He doesn't cry like that when I take his picture!? Bring him over!

Jessica said...

Oh that is pretty dang funny!

Emily said...

Soooo, stinking funny! I feel your pain, we just had pictures taken at Target, what a disaster.
Part of the reason these pictures are so funny is that he's all dressed up in a tie and his hair is all parted and combed perfectly...you could win some award for these!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
We just got your card today and what cute stories/pictures on this blogspot. It makes us homesick for Idaho when we see those pictures. Do ya'll have an email? I could email you our Christmas letter. Thanks for sending the card. We loved it. Take care. Rusty and Tammy and family

Anonymous said...

Okay, forgot to give you our email: talou3@msn.com. I couldn't get my blogspot name to work...but that's nothing new because both blogspots I have drive me crazy and here yours looks great!

Tammy