The girls did so great in their primary program yesterday. A year really made a difference with Ashley. Last year she would stand up and turn around to watch the rest of the primary sing, so I didn't get to see her sing. This year she sang so well and I could hear her and she looked like she was enjoying the whole thing. Kailyn did so good too. . . She lasted through about 2 songs holding and standing still. After that she just kind of hung on her teacher and looked around, but she sang the songs great - I was amazed that she knew the songs that well. They were both cute on their parts and were brave - no tears!!!! Here are some funny (probably not entirely appropriate) videos. They are kind of a lot of the same thing so pick and choose - but they gave us a laugh.
Wyatt loves anything that moves. . .He gets so excited and starts bouncing up and down. He is such a fun baby to play with!
6 comments:
Hanna Montana?
please.
By the way, Emily had told me that Kailyn wouldn't wear pants (only skirts and dresses). However, this blog is clearly evidence to the contrary...
hannah montana.
Kailyn is so funny...she didn't stop moving the whole time.
Loved the singing and Kailyn's dance moves! I've never seen Hannah Montana, so I don't know if she compares, but I loved it still. I am also amazed at how Wyatt jumps while sitting! Your kids are so cute!
That was pretty cute! Tori and Kennedy don't sing their songs nearly as good for me. I don't think that they are in this years program though because of our move. At least I don't know of any parts for them.
Were you able to go to Stephanie's Wedding? We are in Boise right now, so it was a little far.
wyatt's a mover! i wish i could have seen ashley and kailyn in their program. today was our's and i cried when my little sunbeams said their part. they did really bad when we practiced it, but did so good today. primary program day is the best sunday of the year.
Post a Comment