- I am making pancakes this morning and Kailyn brings me her Minnie Mouse piggy bank so that I can make her pancake look just like that.
- She puts on her shirt for ABC School that says, "This is my magic shirt" She flips her finger up to the light and says, "Mom, its not working!" Me - "What's not working?" Kailyn, "I can't turn the light on with my magic!"
- I am helping her get ready for rest time. She asks me something and I say, "Because I love you." Kailyn replies, "Mom, do you know what it means to love?" Me - "What does it mean?" Kailyn - "It means that a person stays with their child during rest time."
1 week ago
9 comments:
I love little kids. THey say the greatest stuff. I wish I had written down all the funny things my kids said. Why do they have to get older?
She is way too smart for her own good...and yours, too!! So, did you stay with your child during rest time?
oh my goodness...Kailyn is so funny.
To which you should reply "No, love is resting quietly so mommy can be productive." ;-)
Brett, You are absolutely right! That's what I'm going to say next time...I hope it works. Do you have any suggestions for children who don't like their mom? That would be Jadee right now. "I don't like you, Mom!" seems to be her mantra...if she only knew...there are lots of days I don't particularly like her either! What to do, what to do?!
Kim- Kailyn is too adorable! I don't have your email but check out my new baby at
http://nevadabirds.blogspot.com/
Thank you for all your help. Without your kind help I would have had him even earlier!
Kimmy your blog is so creative!! You should write a book;)
Kailyn is a doll! Wyatt is sooo cute and Ashley is getting sooo grownup!
Keep the entries coming I love it!
she is soooo funny. that's so cute. does she miss ashley while she's at school? i love her hair in the last picture.
You think kids are all innocent in what they say but they are WAY smarter than they let on. we love you!
Post a Comment