my memories of corn chopping/hay season: mom: blowing her nose and drinking that weird drink that was brown (km?)... aaron: rose smelling nose spray kelli: eyes watering. scratching nose and eyes and making squeaking noises with eyes/nose (aaron made those noises too).
I was going to post this on my blog (the comments section of Nettie's blog), but I wanted to devert the topic here off squeaky nose noises:
The past few Saturdays, I have caught my wife, Emily, watching and whole-heartedly enjoying Hanna Montana. I believe she is the only person in America above the age of 14 who watches this show. This isn't so much a mockery of her as it is a cry for help. Please post any ideas how to cure her of this disorder.
I always sort of felt left out of chopping corn, I think I have hauled a total of 5 loads of corn in a dumptruck, because by the time I was able drive and/or had the strength to release the tailgate, I had football practice, then left for college. so I only got to drive around and chase deer down the fields. but I remember Kelli's squeaky nose, I still think that's a weird sound
6 comments:
my memories of corn chopping/hay season:
mom: blowing her nose and drinking that weird drink that was brown (km?)...
aaron: rose smelling nose spray
kelli: eyes watering. scratching nose and eyes and making squeaking noises with eyes/nose (aaron made those noises too).
lol nettie. that squeaky noise... that's soooo kelli.
I was going to post this on my blog (the comments section of Nettie's blog), but I wanted to devert the topic here off squeaky nose noises:
The past few Saturdays, I have caught my wife, Emily, watching and whole-heartedly enjoying Hanna Montana. I believe she is the only person in America above the age of 14 who watches this show. This isn't so much a mockery of her as it is a cry for help. Please post any ideas how to cure her of this disorder.
I always sort of felt left out of chopping corn, I think I have hauled a total of 5 loads of corn in a dumptruck, because by the time I was able drive and/or had the strength to release the tailgate, I had football practice, then left for college. so I only got to drive around and chase deer down the fields. but I remember Kelli's squeaky nose, I still think that's a weird sound
I didn't get to chop corn in high school because there was a drought. We didn't plant corn for 2 or 3 years. We made up for it this year though.
I have heard that Hannah Montana is great - I keep forgetting to rent it from blockbuster - if you can anyway. . .
Post a Comment