Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wyatt's Blessing


Wyatt was blessed this past Sunday. It was such a nice day - Grandma and Grandpa Garner, Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen, Nettie and Jeff, Emily and Brandon, and Jamie were all there. We had a dinner the night before so there was really no stress on Sunday! I loved having my mom and dad here - even though it was a very quick visit.

We love Wyatt so much and love having him in our family - he is such a sweet baby!

3 comments:

nettie said...

I love your blog kim! I am resisting putting a link on my page until you give me the go-ahead (wink-wink).

You got a really great picture of everyone at the blessing! Wyatt looks really cute and I LOVE Ashley's pose!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! I have been wanting to do a blog too but am not as on the ball as you and look you have 3! Impressive and fun to see! Your little family of 5 is absolutely adorable.
Dacia

Jessica said...

I thought you just had a baby! You look so good (and so slim!) I miss you guys.