Saturday, August 22, 2009

Snippets from Idaho

Garner Family Reunion 2009
Earning our keep. . .
Trying to find peace and quiet. . .
Tie-Dye Fun
Lunch at the Local Hangout
Flying High!
Play Ball
The outfielders
Garners Got Talent
Robb and Jeanne and their family put on American Idol for us. We had a special visit from Adam (I think that is his name - the guy who would open his mouth really wide - Robb was perfect for it!)
Kailyn and Ashley put on the ugliest man skit - Kailyn was the one under the blanket.
Bob's Burger Barn (or something like that - we stopped here before Cherry Hill because it was highlighted on Diners, Dives and Drive-ins)
Cherry Hill
Thanks mom and dad for a great time! It was so fun to hang out with everyone and do so many fun things!

10 comments:

Kelli said...

cherry hill?! you are so lucky!

also, did you like that place that was featured on triple d?

great funny faces at the top. good thing you have been practicing the ugly face game!

Mary said...

Fun! Fun! The Garners know how to par-tay! I'm also interested in seeing the ugliest man skit...

Emily said...

You went to The Burger Bar and didn't even invite us? What the???

Kim said...

I really can't say how the burger bar was. I was kind of feeling some stress and trying to feed my kids and I can't really remember what it tasted like - I didn't love it, but maybe it was really good and I was too preoccupied to enjoy it.

jamie k said...

wow! that looks like some good time. i can't get over how cute dallin is. what a great smile.

in the funny face picture i spent about a minute looking for wyatt...haha.

Terry and Cathryn said...

It was great fun!! Memories we will cherish forever!!

Teri said...

You look great for just having a baby!!! Was that Burgers' Ect??? Say hi to Aaron. It would be fun to see you guys after all these years!

Heidi said...

Kim, you are so gorgeous...I love the picture of you at bat and that picture on the water slide...when did you say that baby was born?!? You look GOOD! I would also like to join the Garner family...is that possible?

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

How fun! Love the t-shirts!

karen garner said...

what a great reunion - what great pictures - oooohhhh I miss you and your family so very much!!!!