Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Camera



Our camera broke during our trip to Idaho and we just got our new one in the mail. It is pretty much exactly like our other one - but I think the pictures are much better! Here is our little Dallin - he changes so much everyday. He is still an amazing baby - we are lucky to have him in our family!

5 comments:

Kim said...

funny - so I say how i like the pics of the camera and they look blurry here! Oh well, he is still pretty dang cute!

jamie k said...

soooooo cute! i can't wait for sammy to meet him. i love that outfit in the last picture.

jamie k said...

ps. i realized our conversation was 45 minutes yesterday!!! holy cow. i'm so sorry...i'm sure you had 50 things to get done, and i kept you on the phone forever!!!

Terry and Cathryn said...

Very very cute.

Emily said...

He's so cute, I just want to hold him. After all the babies get here we need to get them all together.