I think as each of my children have been added to our family, time flies by faster and faster. I can't believe it has been 4 1/2 weeks. While I have been extremely tired, I have loved every minute of having Dallin in our home - some of the middle of night minutes I can't recall so much, but Dallin is so sweet and special. I just want to soak in his sweet spirit.
The girls love, love, LOVE him. I thought that the novelty of a new baby would wear off - not for these girls, we are still fighting to be the one to hold him. By we, I mean me included!
Wyatt loves his little brother - my favorite is when he pats his head and says, "cute, cute".
My mom came to spend the first couple of weeks with me. While I love that she cooks and cleans and takes care of the other kids, my favorite thing is I got to spend those first few days completely devoted to Dallin. Thank you mom for everything you did!
I have been so spoiled with this baby. I have had several meals brought in, Mary and Marty have taken the girls in the afternoon to provide me with priceless naptime, and my mom taking care of me for almost two weeks made for a great recovery. I feel like I owe so much now!
A little wii action by Wyatt. . . He is doing the ski jump on wii fit. He brings a lot of laughter into our home!
4 comments:
how fun. i swear there is the same exact photo of aaron with wyatt or another one of your kids. oh i can't wait to hold my own baby like that!
We agree Wyatt. Cute! Cute!
We need to set up another play date next week. We'll be in touch :)
What a cute little guy! I'm excited to have a boy. Looks like you have plenty of good help.
Dallan is so cute
from Karina
Post a Comment