Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dallin at 2 weeks. . .

I can't believe that it has already been 2 weeks - time is flying by too fast.  Dallin has grown so much - we are already too big for newborn diapers!  We had his 2 week appointment today, in the doctors words, 'he is thriving'.    He now weighs 7 lbs 8 oz.  I also think he gave me his first real smile today.

Posing with his monkey friend in his monkey outfit - will this be his 'doggy'?  We will wait and see (Wyatt is trying to encourage him - when we first brought Dallin home, Wyatt made sure that monkey was always close by).

Dallin's Blessing Day

I wish I had a talent in photography - this is the best shot I got of him.  Heidi - I may be calling you to give me tips on how to get a decent picture of him in his outfit.  

I still have so much to post about the last 2 weeks - hopefully it will be coming soon. 

18 comments:

Kelli said...

he is so cute...does he look like ashley? i can't wait to see him, and i am so happy he is "thriving".

when i bought that monkey, i was really hoping it would become the new baby's scrappers...

you look really good too!

(yes brandon, i am comment flirting).

Heidi said...

I can't believe it's been two weeks already!! How can that be?! He is so sweet...I think he does look like Ash in that picture with the monkey. The blessing day picture is super cute...no advice necessary! Hope to see you Friday?

Mary said...

The blessing was beautiful. What a great family!

Jeanne Garner said...

He is so cute. We wish we could have been at the blessing. I can't believe it has been two weeks.

Kassi said...

I know everyone has put this, but he is so cute! I saw him a little bit while your mom was holding him in church and he is just so little!!! I hope everything is going well with 4!

Kelli said...

aaron your hair is LONG! are you growing it out? are you gonna twitch the bangs out of your eyes like the teenagers do? cool. (JK)

also, is ashley crying in that family picture?

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

yes i am

jamie k said...

what a sweet family. he's adorable! why are you crying ashley?...i was wondering the same thing.

eek! this makes me soooo anxious!

Emily said...

please refer to Mary's blog for a comment on this blog post from Emily.

Kim said...

the previous comment under my name is actually ashley - she is crying because dang picture taking is making her late for primary and is causing her some anxiety. I am hoping she got the gene that will never make her late to anything.

2nd of all, my typing is all done one handed lately - the baby is in the other!

jamie k said...

lol ashley.

ps i forgot to mention that i really like dallin's blessing outfit.

Rachel said...

Oh Kim! He is so cute!! I am so glad that everything is going good. You have such a cute family!

Terry and Cathryn said...

Wonderful pictures of Dallin. He looks like he is doing great. Love you lots and miss you all.

Kelli said...

ha ha emily, i saw that comment on mary's blog, and i was wondering what blog you thought you were on. i am laughing out loud.

nettie said...

he is so cute! ashley cracks me up, so does emily...I was so confused when I read that on mary's blog.

karen garner said...

what an adorable blessing outfit and I LOVE the family pic - you must be so thrilled :)

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

He looks so handsome! You guys are a cute family.