I went to the doctor last Tuesday and not much is happening. Hopefully next week! Actually, the past few days have been those kind of days where I think I am going crazy with 3, so I am not quite sure why I am so anxious for this one to come early, I still have complete control of the 4th right now. . . I am sleeping so good at night - probably better than I did during my 7th and 8th month. I am enjoying that immensely. I feel like I am huge and not sure how I can get any bigger, but we will see. Last week I had all this energy and tackled my 'to do' list for before the baby comes. I got almost all of my deep cleaning done and the house looked great - except for the daily clutter, I haven't figured that one out yet. Now, my bathrooms are starting to look dirty again and the dust is piling up again. Hopefully next week I can get another energy boost and do it all again!
The picture of the girls shows how they are occupying some of their time these days. Mary watched Kailyn and Wyatt the other day and let us borrow 'He-man and the Masters of the Universe'. This is Ashley playing Sorcerous and Kailyn playing Tilla. They make quite the pair.
I can't remember He-man from my brothers, so this is all kind of new to me - It gives me some good laughs. I am not sure why I have been buying princess movies - they are thrilled with this 10 episode DVD. . . who knew.
8 comments:
Yeah HeMan!
I loved HeMan. "By the power of grayskull... I have the power!!!" Adam transforms into HeMan as his scaredy cat panther tries to run and hide knowing he will soon be turned into a brave feirce saber tooth tiger-like cat (whose name I cannot remember).
Ashley and Kailyn you look just like the the scorcerous and Tilla, please tell me that Wyatt is dressed like Orko. I must get a hold of those videos!
Good luck Kim! I know what you mean by not being in a rush to get that baby out. (except I only have 2 others)
kim, since we only had 4 channels growing up we did not get HE-MAN. That was always one of the cool things about going to the big city of Salt Lake to stay in the Kimball. We got to watch HE-MAN and Transformers!!
haha. we only got ~5 channels growing up.
kim-you are definitely NOT huge. you look like you have 1-2 months left. and your house looks immaculate (i didn't notice dirty bathrooms or dust).
ps. please let wyatt know that andy bought a shirt today with trains on it. choo-choo!
I remember He-Man...but not like Emily...that's a good memory, girl! I love that your girls are so versatile...they are definitely going places in this world! Keep sleeping well! You deserve it!
who are sorcerous and tilla? i don't remember those characters.
you should show them she-rah. that's who kailyn reminds me of.
Good luck with the baby. I'll be thinking of you.
It was TOO good to see you. I have been thinking of you constantly and anxious to hear about the baby! I love the photo of the girls!!!
Post a Comment