Wednesday, June 4, 2008

30 Years Young

I know this is way in the past - but I still wanted to share the celebration of turning 30 years!

For dinner we had tin foil dinners -
My parents came (I like to believe they came for my birthday) and so did Devin and Erin. They may have been bored out of their minds - but it was still fun to get to visit with them. Devin is hilarious to play games with. We played ticket to ride - I have never seen Devin sooooo nervous. I guess it payed off because he killed the rest of us. It was a fun weekend for us to have the company!
The girls have been wanting to give me earrings for a while - so my mom took them in to pick out some. They were so excited, it is fun to get a gift when the giver is that excited!
The girls helped me decide on a High School Musical Cake - sadly there were no party hats at Walmart to match.
While Devin was here, he attempted to teach me how to focus/not focus on certain things with my digital camera. I was impressed and with a little practice I may be able to do some of my own fancy shmancy unfocused pictures!


6 comments:

Terry and Cathryn said...

Yes we definitely came especially for your birthday and to see Aaron and to play with our darling grandchildren and to introduce Erin to Nevada;)

We had a very fun time!

Dacia said...

You have a fabulous family!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way Kim got a great jewelry box for her birthday

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Was that last one Aaron? Happy Birthday! Remember last year when I had baby for your birthday!? That was a great gift, huh!?

Jeanne Garner said...

I want to learn how to take photos like that. I love birthdays where the kids plan it. Also, nice gift Wyatt gave you. Happy late birthday.