Friday, February 1, 2008

Ashley's Birthday, a little late. . .

I thought I would get this posted before January was over - well, it is February and I still didn't get to it!  We had a fun night.  We celebrated a couple of days early so we could all be there. It was fun to watch her be excited about everything.


She was so cute at school!  She was so excited about the crown.  She took the scrapbook she got for her birthday to show everyone.
Ashley we love you!  We are so glad that you are 6 and part of our family.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Ash! We miss you...wish we could be around as much as we used to be. I was looking at the little scrapbook your mom made for Jeron on his 4th birthday and missing all the fun times we've shared. We'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

yea ashley! looks like fun. i love the crown...you look so hip.

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Happy B- day Ashley. We love hanging out with you

Dacia said...

She looks like she is 6 standing next to her teacher. She is all grown up and so adorable! happy birthday ashley!