The girls have been so excited to dress up for Halloween this year - they are Princess Anneliese (Kailyn) and Erica (Ashley). They crack me up - They get in their dresses and they act JUST like the movie 'Barbie in the Princess and the Pauper'. It is soooooo funny. I am posting a video, but I don't think it will be as funny for those who are not familiar with the movie because if you watch close, there are things that they do that copy the movie exactly . . . It gives us entertainment anyway.
I think the girls had fun at the ward party. There was a Haunted House, which Ashley made it through the first room and then when I saw her you could tell there had been tears. Who can blame her - I was amazed she attempted. Of course they loved the fishing pond. It made for a fun night and a night that I didn't have to cook (a whole meal anyway)!
8 comments:
They are too funny! Now I want to watch the movie so that I can see what they're pretending... Beautiful dresses...I wonder who the fabulous seamstress could be?
Such cute costumes. I haven't seen that barbi movie, I have only watched one with Cora and I have to say that I am avoiding all other Barbi movies until I have a girl and have to watch them! Did you make their costumes? If so, I will have to hire you in the future to make some for me!
Those dresses are gorgeous!!! Wow what a Mom.
They are darling girls wish we could see them for real!!!
I didn't know you could sew. I already knew you are the ultimate super mom...but I can't believe you had this wonderful talent and I had no idea! Cute kiddos! Tell your family hello!
Jill - It is so good to hear from you! I only try to follow you and I am so far behind I don't know if I could ever catch up!
Wow Kim, I am so impressed that you made their costumes! My poor kids got store bought costumes this year.
Our ward Halloween party was the night of Halloween so we had to miss it cause the kids wanted to do actual trick or treating. Fun times! I LOVED the videos - I have seen the Barbie video several times and recognized the parts, so cute - Kaitlyn would just be so envious to see them and play all this princess stuff - she has to do it by herself and it isn't as fun.
Oh and I forgot to comment on my blog but the witch fairy comes the night of halloween. After the kids pick out a few pieces of candy to save all the rest go in a big bowl and they place it outside their bedroom door. During the night, the witch fairy takes their candy and leaves thing little toys or books or little things. We have done it 2 years in a row now and the kids love it and it has sure saved me on the stress of dealing with them and lots of candy. They are not forced to have the witch fairy come so then they don't complain when they don't have much candy.
Post a Comment