Wyatt LOVES Aaron. When he gets home from work he gets so excited. He LOVES to watch out the window when Aaron is working out in the backyard. Today Aaron was mowing the lawn and Wyatt would just stand there and watch. When Aaron would come into his view, he would hit the window and get so excited. So fun to watch!
1 week ago
7 comments:
that is soooo precious! and coats??? it looks like it's winter at your house. can't wait for you guys to come down here!!!
Those pictures are great! I especially love the one of Wyatt...it really captures the feeling. What a great dad!
I love the pic of wyatt too...it looks very cool. I can't believe you have grass...I can't wait to see your house again.
Like Jamie said, coats? Wow, I wish we at least needed jackets here...we are having a very long summer. it's still 90*. I guess that's what we get for having such a mild summer.
Kimmy you are an awesome writer. I really think you need to make these entries into a book.
What darling grandchildren I am blessed with!!!
Everyone chant with me, "New post! New post! New post!"
Amen Mary! It has been 20 days since a post. New Post! New Post!
Garn and what do you have to say for yourself - like 120 days?
Post a Comment