Friday, April 6, 2007

Crooked Pictures?


I tried taking a picture crooked like all of you who take great pictures, but it didn't make my picture any cuter. So what is the big deal - is it the new thing to take crooked pictures? Or do they only look really cute crooked if you have a really nice camera? Just wondering. . .

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I think you just need to crop in closer to the subject...there's too much dead space on the top and to the right. I am just recently sold on crooked pictures...a year and a half after watching John take crooked pictures at every wedding we've done together. I also think it's something that you have to experiment with...a lot. So, keep at it! Any camera can do it!

Anonymous said...

Kim...I think that is a great picture!

Elliot said...

I have the same issue. Our favorite wedding picture was a crooked picture, and everyone asks us if its out of a magazine. I can never make it work though. Let me know if you figure out the secret.

nettie said...

I think it looks cute too!

Garn said...

sorry to be so out of the loop, but what the heck is a crooked picture?