Wyatt has a new bed.
Even his chopper and dump truck get a rest, too.
I am amazed at how well he transitioned into a regular bed. I didn't know it was possible that when you put a child to bed, they stay in bed and go to sleep. This has been going on for three weeks now and we have yet to have a night that he gets out of bed. Hopefully it continues!
6 comments:
Dallin looks so precious. I am so glad Wyatt is liking his big bed. What a doll. Wish we were closer!
That is funny! I especially like the picture with the REAL live baby (Dallin) in the bed, so cute.
I didn't know Wyatt sleeps without a shirt. Him and Calvin are so funny! Cute post Kim.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love that Wyatt puts his toys to bed...I think that is one of the keys for some kids to staying in bed. Davis likes to take toys to bed, too. Glad that Wyatt is so easy. Dallin is too cute for words. So fun!
Your kids are so stickin' cute!! And growing up so fast! I sure wish that we could be at home at the same time sometime. We hae never gotten to meet Wyatt or Dallin. Soon.
great pictures - such sleeping beauties -
Post a Comment