Thursday, July 9, 2009

In my next life. . .


I want to be a morning person - I have been up since 5:00 and I just love the quietness, peacefulness and beauty the morning sun bring. Sadly, my tiredness usually gets in the way. . .

I can enjoy it this morning because Dallin gave me 5 solid hours of sleep - Yeah Dallin!

3 comments:

Jeanne Garner said...

I love this picture. I used to be a morning person. I would get up by 6 without an alarm. Then I had kids. No I am lucky to get up by 8.

Heidi said...

My dad is a morning person. My mom was not in this life...I wonder if she is in the next? Anyhow...all five of my parents' children take after our mom! Although, I agree with you, Kim, it is heavenly in the morning...but my natural woman is just too tired to enjoy it!

Heidi said...

btw...YAY, Dallin! Good job, little buddy. You keep that up! Mommy needs her sleep!