Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!



When I went to bed last night, I saw that Kailyn had this outfit laid out to wear today.  She informed me that she didn't have green tights, so blue would have to do. . .

I love this little girl.

Anyone else having corned beef and cabbage tonight?

5 comments:

Kassi said...

Had it at lunch time. It is one of my favorite meals!
Love the outfit!

Heidi said...

I have always wanted to have corned beef and cabbage for dinner on St. Patrick's Day...I don't know how to cook it...so, could you please post the how-to so that I can enjoy this delicacy on this day of green?

Kailyn is so funny! Tell her that her outfit is PERFECT!

jamie k said...

kailyn - you should apply for project runway (on Bravo).

nettie said...

very funny. she looks like pippy longstocking.

Terry and Cathryn said...

Kailyn looks sooo darling. We had so much fun being there. Just wish we could have stayed longer. Yep, we had corned beef and cabbage. Love it!