Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cleaning Corrals

I am still planning on posting Christmas and New Years pictures, but this was too cute this morning so I wanted to share.  

Wyatt loves to ride in the tractor with Aaron while they haul manure, this is him recreating the experience and cleaning his own corrals!


8 comments:

Brandon said...

Cute. So, did you have fun in Idaho? It was so nice to see... oh, wait. You didn't stop and say hi, because we rank slightly lower than buckets of wheat on your priority list.

By the way, they have those precious buckets of Lehi Mills wheat at the Costco hre in O-town.

Shamefully,
Brandon

Mary said...

In Kim's defense, it was already super late, she was trying to juggle 3 kids, and it would have been totally out of the way. Although I'm sure she still loves you Brandon.

Brandon said...

Totally out of the way? I offered to meet her at the freeway exit, or even just stand there and wave as they went by...

Terry and Cathryn said...

So precious! We loved having you here. Wish we were closer.

Kim said...

Brandon - you can't even pin this on me. I get a little stressed planning/driving for a trip so I told Aaron he was responsible for contacting you/meeting up with you.

2nd of all, as well as Aaron knows me, he told me not to worry, you were just giving me a hard time and so I let the matter drop.

3rd of all, never mind that on that day we left Elko at 7:30 a.m. The Garmin informed us at the end of the trip, which was Idaho via Salt Lake Airport, it took us 13 hours to arrive at our destination, over 10 of which were spent in the car. Even though the kids were fabulous, I had had it. I apologize for my selfishness and hope you can forgive me some day.

jamie k said...

that is so sweet. (not the above accusations and apologies, i'm talking about wyatt).

and i love how kailyn and/or ashley are always having random conversations during your videos.

Kelli said...

way to multi-task; playing something or other with kailyn, and playing cleaning corrals with wyatt. so cute!

Heidi said...

Wyatt is so cute! I swear your kids are very advanced in the pretending/recreating departments. Very impressive!