At the dairy they poured cement in the new ditch at Bendickson's. Wyatt and Ashley went with me to watch for awhile. . .
Bradon and Wyatt wishing they could be down in the action. . .
This is typical Ashley, she got bored after a couple of minutes and quickly picked her book back up.
Kailyn is Aaron's shadow - I think he trips over half the time, but it is cute to watch them together -
They both are pouring dirt over newly planted seeds. . .
We haven't been able to enjoy artichokes as much as we would like - but we have been able to have it a couple of times. The girls love it, well, they love the fact the leaves make a really great spoon to slurp up the butter!
Wyatt loves, loves being outside - he wants to be a part of any action and he loves to climb!
The girls have discovered that they can. . .
Roll,I think Kailyn was inspired by Jeron. . .
Last of all, isn't it great to listen to a good laugh?!!!
(Warning, don't watch the video, just enjoy the laughing)
(Second of all, I didn't get it a good shot from the video, but when Wyatt gets laughing really hard he looks just like Rob S. does when he is laughing!)
Last of all, isn't it great to listen to a good laugh?!!!
(Warning, don't watch the video, just enjoy the laughing)
(Second of all, I didn't get it a good shot from the video, but when Wyatt gets laughing really hard he looks just like Rob S. does when he is laughing!)
4 comments:
Cute Kids! I love Wyatt's laugh! and I love it when Carmello makes an appearance on your blog! (That is him isn't it)
oh my gosh. i love every single one of those pictures! lol emily...carmello makes a cameo to the blog.
I want to learn how to flutter...that is amazing! Now I have to go back and look for Carmelo...
mmm...butter. 2 girls after my own heart!
Post a Comment